Notifications
Clear all

Rittenhouse Verdict Watch : ***Not Guilty***

Page 1 / 2
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

The jury was dismissed today after a 2nd full day of deliberations.  What the fuck?  This is a open and shut case, I don't under how it takes 16+ hours of talking about it.  Apparently there are 2 jurors who are concerned about retaliation against them if they convict.  I'm not sure how much of a coward you are if you'd consider sending a young man to years in prison to save your own ass.  But here we are.

How do you see this playing out?

Topic starter Posted : November 17, 2021 5:25 pm
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

I believe the hold up is not necessarily if they are able to make a decision on one count or another, it's that the prosecution added the lesser charges. So now the jury has to take each charge and do the due diligence in terms of weight of evidence and reasonable doubt etc. for the first charge, but then do the same deliberation and due diligence on the lesser charge as well. So there's a lot to go through considering they would do best by reviewing the evidence and making the determination per charge. Hence why they spent a lot of time today reviewing the FBI footage. Ultimately, I think he'll clear the homicide charges but might get stuck with a reckless since the threshold is lower. Who knows though, I'm hoping the judge takes into consideration the dismissal since the trial has been a bit of shitshow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 17, 2021 6:02 pm
Sam liked
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

@nukesmurphy I don't think there's even a case to be made for reckless endangerment.  He only shot who deserved to be shot.  I understand there's more to the law than that, but come on.  He did what he had to do.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 17, 2021 6:32 pm
BMSchrowang
(@bmschrowang)
Trusted Member

I've been watching most of the trial on Rekieta Law livestream (highly recommend) and its clear that there is enough evidence for a mistrial but it sounds like the judge wants to wait until a verdict is announced before he decides to grant a mistrial incase he is acquitted. The memes from the case are great but watching the case is near painful from the level of negligence on the prosecutions side. All of the evidence is clearly pointing at self defense but I'm starting to worry that the jury is concerned about backlash of their decision more than they are concerned about throwing an innocent man in prison for life. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 18, 2021 8:27 am
Sam liked
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

@sam it's hard to say. The four shots he fired on the one idiot and him loaded with FMJ may be enough since the rounds keep going.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 18, 2021 9:13 am
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

@sam also to note, I'm not in favor of him being charged at all. Just makes me glad I have carry insurance because a case like this would bankrupt me for life.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 18, 2021 9:15 am
Sam liked
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

@nukesmurphy yeah.  The FMJ argument the prosecutor is making is so fuckin retarded.  He says hollowpoints "explode on impact," his words, but FMJ are horrible too.  What the fuck are we suppose to use then?  I'm confused, because they'll attack you either way for it.  Ludicrous...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 18, 2021 9:37 am
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

@bmschrowang Yeah, that was my thought too.  But can you imagine the insanity if he's convicted and then the judge declares a mistrial?  Boy, shit would get western.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 18, 2021 9:38 am
BMSchrowang
(@bmschrowang)
Trusted Member

Well, another day with no verdict. The current assumption is that the jury foreman is a Karen who refuses to have her mind changed by any of the evidence. How long do you think this will go on before they declare a hung jury or the judge grants a mistrial?

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 18, 2021 4:20 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

@bmschrowang I donno man.  This is ridiculous.  If that is actually the case, and some dumb bitch on there came into this with her mind already made up, there's probably no changing it.  And I think if a hung jury occurs, I don't see the judge declaring a mistrial with prejudice, just a mistrial, which means Kyle would have to go through all this again.

MSNBC tried to follow jurors home last night.  I feel like our justice system has been so corrupted by the media, it's impossible to get a fair trial anymore.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 18, 2021 5:45 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

Saw a news article below, and who knows how true it is, but they say the jury is split 6-6.  Which if true, and who knows, we are fucked as a country. The media has successfully split us to the point people don't care about the facts.

https://conservativebrief.com/count-54822/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 19, 2021 10:16 am
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

@sam yeah, I'd say that's speculation, but who freakin' knows. It's hard to tell today what sources are "sources" or legit sources.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 19, 2021 10:20 am
Sam liked
BMSchrowang
(@bmschrowang)
Trusted Member

Officially not guilty on all charges!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 19, 2021 12:27 pm
Sam and NukesMurphy liked
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

@bmschrowang Amen!!! Great news for Kyle and our rights!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 19, 2021 1:35 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

So, who's betting on how much of Kenosha will burn tonight???

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 19, 2021 3:34 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share:

%d bloggers like this: