Notifications
Clear all

So I Went To The Capitol Today...

NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

I went to the capitol today for the first time and was carrying. When I got to the metal detectors I told the guys I was carrying, they asked me where, I went through, picked up my stuff, and off I went. They were very very nice about it and gave me a nod afterwards. It was an interesting experience, a good one, but interesting nevertheless. 

Topic starter Posted : November 23, 2021 9:11 pm
Sam liked
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

Nice.  That law was just changed, was it last year?  Or the year before?  Allowing carrying in the capital

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 23, 2021 11:04 pm
Box
 Box
(@box)
Everyone's Favorite Admin

Were ya nervous?

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 24, 2021 9:07 am
BMSchrowang
(@bmschrowang)
Trusted Member

Same as going to an airport when traveling with a firearm, it feels weird but is completely legal

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 24, 2021 10:18 am
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

@box not at all. Just was an interesting experience.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 24, 2021 12:18 pm
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

@bmschrowang I've traveled before with firearms, it was also an interesting experience. Once when going overseas on deployment we had an entire 747 chartered for us military guys. We actually carried our M4s on the plane with us and had them at our seats.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 24, 2021 12:19 pm
Jen Jeff
(@jen-jeff)

Do you desire greater online visibility? SMM Tribe is a social media marketing dashboard that allows you access to paid services, assists you in enhancing your profile and business, and more. Increasing your Instagram's likes, comments, views, and followers will help you become more visible online. Additionally, by utilizing a number of readily available services, you can improve your reputation on websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Spotify, TikTok, and YouTube. If you run a small business, are an influencer, or simply want to raise your social media presence, SMM Tribe can be of assistance to you. Which is superior? You can just sit back and watch as your social media presence increases because everything is done automatically. To accomplish your social media objectives, join SMM Tribe as soon as feasible.

https://smmtribe.com/ref/f2cdj

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 30, 2023 6:20 am
hijlkh67
(@hijlkh67)

@sam . Just was an interesting experience.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 6, 2023 8:56 am
Share:

%d bloggers like this: