Notifications
Clear all

Perfect Carbine? No laws to worry about

Sam
 Sam
Admin
Topic starter
(@sam)

Ok, so I recently paid my SOT and I'm a manufacturer, meaning I can build all the fun stuff.  Machine guns, suppressors, SBRs, etc.

Gonna put together a full auto, M4 style, suppressed build this winter.  My question is, what's the perfect barrel length, suppressor length, sweet spot bad ass build.   So basically, what would you build if you could?

Topic Tags
3 Replies
2 Replies
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)

Estimable Member
Posted by: @sam

Ok, so I recently paid my SOT and I'm a manufacturer, meaning I can build all the fun stuff.  Machine guns, suppressors, SBRs, etc.

Gonna put together a full auto, M4 style, suppressed build this winter.  My question is, what's the perfect barrel length, suppressor length, sweet spot bad ass build.   So basically, what would you build if you could?

BCM upper, 10.5” barrel, Warcomp flash hider, Surefire RC2 suppressor, Vortex Razor HD Gen 3, Gisselle drop in trigger, Midwest Industries hand guard, Surefire M600u Scout Light, Modlight pressure pad, Kilroy Lower (of course), Ferro Concepts Slingster sling, and furniture of choice. 

Sam
 Sam
Admin
(@sam)

@nukesmurphy so 10.5 barrel and 6.5 inch suppressor.  Got ya.  I was thinking around that range up to 13.5.  And I'm gonna build the suppressor rather than buy.

Box
 Box
Admin
(@box)
Everyone's Favorite

If I intended on running it suppressed most of the time, I would probably go with 12.5". Hell, maybe even 10.5". It's not like being able to push out to 500 yards would be a concern, I'd want a compact little stout son of a bitch that's built like a brick shithouse.

Share:

%d bloggers like this: