Notifications
Clear all

November 5-6 get together? **New date incoming**

Page 1 / 2
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

So we were talking on the FB group about a get together.   What's everyone feeling for this?  A whole weekend deal?  Or just a day, or what?   Ideas on what to do?

*Edit, sounds like Nov 5-6 isn't gonna work, so as soon as we have another day, I'll let everyone know.

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Sam
Topic starter Posted : October 12, 2022 12:44 pm
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

My plan was to come up Saturday and leave Sunday. I need to go up to James' shop to pickup my Kilroy lower that I ordered ages ago, but I figured we'd just grill/hangout. I'd love to get a tour of your shop and perhaps throw my G19 on your laser for a stipple treatment while I'm there if that's not a huge deal. 

If someone wanted to smoke a brisket or something I'd throw down for some meat and we could hit up the store for sides.

If the weather's bad we could just hang out in the shop or a bar.

As for lodging, I was planning to camp in my SUV if you don't mind me parking at your place Sam.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 12, 2022 3:21 pm
Sam liked
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

Sounds good to me man.  No need for you to sleep in your car, I got a couple of perfectly good couches.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 12, 2022 5:45 pm
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

@sam much appreciated, I didn't want to impose. Anyone else have any ideas/suggestions?

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 12, 2022 5:50 pm
Box
 Box
(@box)
Everyone's Favorite Admin

Should be noted that the date is not set....
If only we could get people to visit this forum....

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 13, 2022 4:45 pm
YAIDID
(@yaidid)

Hell yea it would be sweet to have a get together. I'm not too far away so I would drive down to visit, possibly throw some lead if weather permits. Just need to know when and I'll be in. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 13, 2022 4:57 pm
Sam liked
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

Yeah, hopefully the weather is decent and if so we can definitely shoot some shit.   I'll try to get some hands on some decent cigars and whiskey maybe as well.   Could smoke some meats as well.  Lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 13, 2022 8:26 pm
BMSchrowang
(@bmschrowang)
Trusted Member

My calender is currently free for the 5th and 6th so I'd be interested

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 13, 2022 8:43 pm
Sam liked
LowerSoDak
(@lowersodak)

I have drill on Saturday and Sunday and Monday is the little ladies birthday so I should probably take her out afterwards since she lets me do all the pew pew things 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 15, 2022 3:06 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin
Posted by: @lowersodak

I have drill on Saturday and Sunday and Monday is the little ladies birthday so I should probably take her out afterwards since she lets me do all the pew pew things 

Well shit.   What weekend works for you?   This was your idea lol 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 15, 2022 3:29 pm
Medic1350
(@medic1350)

I'm self employed so if you give me more than 2 hours notice I can make anything work lol. I've got a pickup camper I can bring if there's space. Otherwise a shop/bar hangout sounds good as well

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 16, 2022 8:37 pm
Sam liked
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

LAME! I can't make it. I had shit that come up that weekend. Sorry fellas.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 17, 2022 2:40 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

@nukesmurphy stokes had the idea for the whole thing and i don't think that weekend works for him so its not set in stone yet

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 17, 2022 2:43 pm
Medic1350
(@medic1350)

Sounds like the 5-6 aren't going to work for me now. I'll be in detroit picking up our towns new firetruck. It's being imported from Canada so there isn't much wiggle room

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2022 2:43 pm
Sam liked
Medic1350
(@medic1350)

It's not set in stone either, but the dealer did say that he was shooting for the 7th at the latest

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2022 2:45 pm
Sam liked
Page 1 / 2
Share:

%d bloggers like this: