Notifications
Clear all

What kind of training would you like?

Box
 Box
(@box)
Everyone's Favorite Admin

Well? What classes would you most like to take, or what do you feel would be most beneficial for you?
Personally, I think I mostly need defensive pistol classes, some medical classes, force on force would be awesome. I should probably take some fundamental pistol and AR classes. There's so much stuff out there that I'd like to do, I wish I could do it all.
What about you, what are you on the lookout for?

Topic starter Posted : September 28, 2021 4:39 pm
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

For me, it’d probably be a pistol class focused on red dots and conceal carry. Like the Modern Samurai. My issue with a lot of courses is it is cost prohibitive due to time, travel, ammo, and equipment necessary. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 28, 2021 5:57 pm
Sam liked
Box
 Box
(@box)

@nukesmurphy That is a huge thing for me, too. I'm really hoping that within the next year or two I can have the financial freedom to hit up at least one or two big classes a year, with maybe a few smaller cheaper ones scattered here and there.
EVENTUALLY, I'd like to be able to hit several classes a year.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 28, 2021 6:04 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

definitely pistol(specifically red dot) and AR, and medical 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 28, 2021 6:35 pm
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

@box I would be willing to do some amateur led get-togethers. Like I can teach some basic lifesaving/self-aid type stuff as well as some basic survival as well. I’d be interested in things like how to grow food, canning/preserving, local foraging for edibles and mushrooms, etc. so if someone in the group could teach what they know perhaps we can learn without the big price tag. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 28, 2021 6:45 pm
Box
 Box
(@box)

@nukesmurphy Good idea. Maybe we should have a "Knowledge sharing" forum also.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 28, 2021 6:47 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

@nukesmurphy that's a good idea, I dig that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 28, 2021 7:44 pm
Andrew Johnson
(@andrew)
Active Member Vetted Member

I would definitely like to attend more first aid and medical courses as well as some red dot pistol and carbine courses.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 29, 2021 9:54 pm
Jtamm
(@jtamm)

I would like to do concealed carry/defensive training with red dot pistols and ARs and medical training

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 30, 2021 4:58 pm
NukesMurphy, Sam and Box liked
Darrin
(@rottluver)

I have taken several handgun and 1 red dot class since moving to Idaho in the summer of 2020. I am currently signed up for a "Stop the Bleed/Hands only CPR" class put on by the County paramedics here. 

I want to take more red dot classes ands get some AR classes under my belt. Last one I signed up for got cancelled so I am on a waiting list for the next one..

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 11, 2021 5:23 pm
ddhhhahak
(@ddhhhahak)

thank for this Are you searching for Used Furniture buyers in Sharjah? If so, then you’ve found the proper place. We have been buying used furniture in Sharjah for many decades.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 6, 2023 7:31 am
ddhhhahak
(@ddhhhahak)

@box Good idea. Maybe we should have a "Knowledge sharing" forum also.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 6, 2023 7:33 am
ddhhhahak
(@ddhhhahak)

@sam good ideat hanks for this 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 6, 2023 7:34 am
Share:

%d bloggers like this: