Notifications
Clear all

Pocket Gun?

NukesMurphy
Topic starter
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

My new job has me wearing a tucked in shirt all the time. My typical carry gun (G19 w/TLR-7) in the holster won’t work. Is there a pocket pistol worth a shit? Or do I just put my normal one in a backpack?

7 Replies
Sam
 Sam
Admin
(@sam)

Have you looked into tuckable holsters?  You may have to get a smaller carry gun, like a 43 or 43x, but there are holsters you can wear with a tucked in shirt.  Just a thought

I'm not a huge fan of pocket guns personally so I can't recommend one.  And the issue I have with a backpack gun is it's not secured.  Unless you just tote it back and forth in that, and have a way to secure it in your desk or something?

1 Reply
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)

Estimable Member

@sam I’ve got a built in safe in my vehicle. I can’t have it in the building. I carry my work laptop in a backpack, so I’d just throw it in there I suppose. 
I don’t like pocket guns either but I’ve never carried one or shot one really, so I’m just ignorant really.

Box
 Box
Admin
(@box)
Everyone's Favorite

Nonsense, carry that shit! Carrying with tucked in shirts ain't as hard as it seems.

If you're running the clips that came on your Sidecar, swap 'em out for Discreet Carry Concepts. They're all around better, but also much much smaller and less noticeable. Wear a dark belt along with it and you're golden.
Or, if you don't want visible clips at all, you could also check out Neomag's new Alias. Pretty awesome, could be your ticket. https://theneomag.com/shop/alias/

3 Replies
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)

Estimable Member

@box tucking a shirt around clips doesn’t really work. I’ll take a look a neomag though to see if I can work it out.

Box
 Box
Admin
(@box)

Everyone's Favorite

@nukesmurphy Sure it does, I do it myself on the rare occasion when I have to tuck. You have tuckable clips, my guy, shirt goes right between the clips and the holster. The Alias would work in the exact same way.

NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)

Estimable Member

@box huh. I’m riding the ignorant train today apparently. Lol. I’ve got some homework to do.

Brian
(@brian)

LCP Max 10+1 or 12+1 of .380

Share:

%d bloggers like this: