Active Shooter Pack...

Notifications
Clear all

Active Shooter Package

NukesMurphy
Topic starter
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

Shield Arms sent me an email with an Active Shooter package deal. It's a great buy for someone looking for an all-inclusive setup. They'll even mount the accessories and zero the pistol for you!

https://shieldarms.com/asr-kit-pistol?mc_cid=b9539c93a9&mc_eid=6129f01c8a

5 Replies
Sam
 Sam
Admin
(@sam)

Hmmm.   Interesting.  I like the idea.  And i know they have to make money, but seems a bit pricey.  I'm positive I could put together a nice kit for less than that.  Then again, someone with money and no ambition to put anything together, just have it right now, could be a good deal.  I donno.

4 Replies
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)

Estimable Member

@sam for someone with money but not time this is it. I mean the concierge service is indicative of that alone. It's a least a good baseline to look at when building out your own too. As we talked about before, 300blk suppressed folding or piston gun would be my preference. The IFAK they had was a bit lackluster, but it had the basics. Perhaps add in some soft body armor, a chest rig or belt setup and change it to a duffle vs backpack. There's a million ways to go.

Sam
 Sam
Admin
(@sam)

@nukesmurphy Yeah i definitely agree it's a great start, especially for a guy with money.   Do you personally carry something like this?

NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)

Estimable Member

@sam I’ve been thinking about it. I carry a backpack to work everyday and it’s made me think what do I need to put in it in the event of an incident.

NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)

Estimable Member

Although my company doesn’t allow pews in the building. Womp womp

Share:

%d bloggers like this: