Notifications
Clear all

Dark Angel Medical Class in March

Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

There's a Dark Angel Medical class march 11 and 12 at Crossroads Shooting Sports in Johnston.  I'm planning on going, anyone want to join?

https://darkangelmedical.com/direct-action-response-training-johnston-ia-11-12-march-2023/

Topic starter Posted : October 6, 2022 9:48 am
YAIDID liked
Box
 Box
(@box)
Everyone's Favorite Admin

Yes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2022 11:39 am
Box
 Box
(@box)

I'm wondering if there's a limit to how many people they take in each class....

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2022 11:44 am
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

@box I donno, I would assume so.  Probably best to get signed up sooner than later.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 6, 2022 1:42 pm
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

I'm out, but I work right around the corner there. I'd love to meet up and hangout while you're down here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2022 2:36 pm
Sam liked
Box
 Box
(@box)

@nukesmurphy "Out"!? Why!?

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 7, 2022 11:21 am
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

@box The stuff they cover I've been trained on multiple times from the Air Force. I have certified as a Combat Life Saver three times. I'd rather spend the money on courses I haven't had any exposure to. That being said, I 100% support you guys going and getting that under your belt if you've never done the like before.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 7, 2022 3:36 pm
Sam and Box liked
elisasmith18
(@elisasmith18)

Mounting exams can feel like insurmountable peaks. Our esteemed take my test online service is here to navigate the climb. Rely on our experts to show the way, and achieve those peak performances. Let go of the altitude challenges and ascend to new heights of academic success. With us, the summit isn’t far off!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 30, 2023 12:53 pm
Share:

%d bloggers like this: