Notifications
Clear all

Ahmaud Arbery Case

Box
 Box
(@box)
Everyone's Favorite Admin

This isn't a case I have followed whatsoever, aside from seeing the video when it first happened. All three men were found guilty of all counts today.
Unlike with Rittenhouse, I'm seeing a pretty large divide in the gun community, at least in the few places I've seen this so far, between people thinking the verdict was correct or not. I've seen a lot of people saying they shouldn't have been convicted of anything, but also a lot of people saying it's 100% the right call. I don't have enough information on this case to form a real opinion.

Does anyone have the "facts" of the case that were presented in trial?

Topic starter Posted : November 24, 2021 1:40 pm
NukesMurphy
(@nukesmurphy)
Estimable Member

Yeah I was too caught up in the Rittenhouse case. I have no clue.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 24, 2021 1:58 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)
Member Admin

I looked into a bit when the video first came out.  It seemed to me like the black fella was looking to rob the place.  I think they were justified in their concern of that.  And from what little I know of it, they did give chase to him and he ended up fighting back and trying to take one of their guns at which point he got shot.  Now whether they were justified to shoot him after he's trying to take a gun seems to be what it came down to.  Ultimately, they should have minded their business, rather than chasing someone down.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 24, 2021 3:46 pm
Share:

%d bloggers like this: